Nurturing Sims are great with teens and children. They understand the joys and difficulties of growing up and are instinctively well prepared to take care of them.
- A Sim with Nurturing trait is great with children and can discipline them more effectively.
- Children and Teens have less chance of throwing a tantrum when your Sim is scolding them.
- Your Sim is more effective at socializing with Children and Teens.
- Your Sim gains relationship faster with Sims that are Teens or younger.
Rebellious Sims take special pride in putting it to the man. Causing trouble (and getting out of it) is their specialty! Whether they’re out after curfew or telling their boss they’ve had it, they’ll no doubt take extra pleasure in it.
- A Sim with Rebellious trait loves defying authority and has a special knack for not getting caught.
- Your Sim’s chances of getting caught while setting traps or causing pranks will be greatly reduced.
- Your Sim’s chances of getting caught violating curfew will be greatly reduced.
- Your Sim will receive special moodlets and take great pride in interactions and activities that overly rebellious.
Al een poos geleden hebben we gemeld dat je voor je Sims straks 2 nieuwe karaktereigenschappen kunt kiezen: Verzorgend en Rebels. De Duitse fansite Simfans heeft de icoontjes van deze karaktereigenschappen online gezet.
Verzorgend en Rebels zijn onze vertalingen, of ze in de Nederlandse versie van De Sims 3 Levensweg precies zo heten weten we niet.